[guide.chat] The dance

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:48:43 +0100

Good evening all. I enjoyed dance as always and I certainly made the most of it
with it being the last one till September. No luck on the raffle but I was
given a bar of white chocolate by a lady ah how lovely of her. Pat and Ray also
gave me some malteesers so I have my medicine for later. I took my kitkats and
flask of tea as always to have in the break. For tea it was ham and chips and
that yummy aero mousse so my medicine in a big way. It's been a lovely sunny
day here again. Keep you posted how Janet's blind club goes tomorrow. Love Clare