[guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 18:25:26 -0000

Good evening all. I had a lovely catch up with Gladys after so long over a
cuppa and chocolate biscuits. She had home made mince pies but I don't like
them so had chocolate biscuits instead there's just no contest there. Gladys
loved the flowers and home made card I gave her. She gave me a lovely card and
a present but I'm saving it for the big day I'm being very good for a change
haha. It feels like a box of chocolates to me but not long to wait to open it
now. The big day is only just over a week away. Well I enjoyed my sausage with
chips and mushy peas from the chippy and that aero mousse and will finish the
aero balls with the soaps so getting my medicine in a big way. Well we haven't
got snow yet so we very lucky. Let's hope it stays that way. Those who have
snow have the best place home keeping warm for sure. Carol, so happy you were
able to go to the party. Lynn, I also listened to that drama at 9 PM last night
it's very good and even better with the audio description. Well I will be
having a much needed chill out weekend. Our little Jamie and Meghan are staying
here tomorrow night so will be lovely. All have a good weekend. Love Clare xxxx