[guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:41:05 +0100

Good afternoon all
wow just got back five minutes ago wow all go
I went shopping for food in morrisons this morning.  i had tuna and maonaires
sandwiches pot of tea
Carer had sausage on muffin
then we put stuff back in my flat away.
then we went to doctors to pick my prescription up
went home had chat .
AT 3pm
caught up with lots of tennis maria sharakover won match today

oh wow
then had shower at 5pm got picked up at 6pm went for pub lunch .
I had chicken goojohns batter on chicken small ones
then for main meal I had chicken in barbecue dip
potato wedges mixed vegetables yummy
For afters
I had vanilla and rasperry ice cream with flake yummy
had glass of passion fruit
oh wow lovely meal
oh nice time we had in their
lots in pub its called
the windmill do carvry in their
stella went for my meal
oh nice
we all sang happy birthday to James
i give him money in card
oh had nice day
just heard all my emails come in wow 47 emails to look at now
miss my soaps tonight
Love Carol xxxx