[guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:58:04 +0100

Good afternoon all
oh wow the heavens opened up got my rain mac soacked
Guess what!
carer julia bought me lovely presents.
She got me real black leather belt with gold buckle on spanish tiny lady
engraved on it wow
fitted me perfect
She got me wooden fan with spanish lady and wait for it fridge magnet as a
bottle opener too wow couldn't believe it.
Ah bless her.

Well she picked me up at 10.30am hugged me kissed me.
Chatted about spain she did all my mail and wrote me letter to hospital for my
cochalear implant batteries
she took me to post office
We got in car straight in to town
We wait for it now
went in Thorntons had tub of 4 lovely big strawberreis dipped in choclate oh
wow so yummy spilt down my chin hahahahaha carer got baby wipe out of her bag
quick
messy but delicious
you can buy 4 in tub for £2.50 if anybody goes to Thorntons .
we had hot choclate drink with fresh cream on top too yummy put pounds on now
in weight hahahahaha oh well who cares
After that went to greggs for lemon bun to bring home have that later on.
Got some cards in from card factoury oh yes bought myself these new purses from
pry marks got strong clasp on top got tossils guess what!
only cost £1 so got myself a black one and got tan one for my friends birthday
present but weill get her somthng els with that.
great ideas ladies if you want to get some in for christmas presents ideal

We got some jiffy bags from wilkinsons of all sizes
Julia was looking for a palm tree plant never had any
I bought a uro ticket for tuesday night £2 .

great
tonight having salad and chips and coe slaw and beans crispy cob and lemon bun
for tea.
Hope all had nice day