[guide.chat] My lovely day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 21:17:33 +0100

Good evening all
wow been hectic day for me today

I enjoyed myself in church my volunteers never turned up today so guess what I
got lift so the minister helped me inside church.
she was so proud of me still coming
she got lady to sit with me for most of the service.  The minister got me up
and they all sang happy birthday clapping to it too oh wow loved it.

Nice service.

After church our julie picked me up.

Our Stella joined us all for roast chicken dinner.  oh yummy all the trimmings.
 we had rasbury trifle mug of tea.

We chatted
Stella gave us fridge magnet with a difference.
its photograph of our michelle mark lewis holly and baby scarlotte done in a
fridge magnet. wow you know how much I love fridge magnets
our julie got same too.

After that wayne James mathew and friend played poker upstaires while me and
Stella and julie enjoyed a very emotional tennis match.  Yes you guessed it
Andy murray and roger federah wow oh wow our andy got gold medal the first
great britain to win gold olympic medal sinced 1920 wow oh my
we all had tears streaming down our eyes when the national anthem god save our
queen was on
ah what a wonderful moment for us all.

We all had nice glass of passion fruit drink while watching it.

Stella told me what was happening on court.
red and white blue flags going up oh my

they wore red white and blue stripes on their tennis outfits.
oh his mum judy murray was crying their too  he climbed up to kiss her in the
box what an emotional afternoon.

Later on andy came out and Lara hobson great britain 18 years old to play in
mixed doubles
but they took the first set but then Victoria arnaka and her opoment won the
mixed doubles so andy and laura got Silver medal.
wow what a wonderful day

Later on it thundered and lightening here and sudden heavy rain wow .

then later on we all had hot dog and red sauce on it cup of tea for our tea
made best of it.

so came home late after all.
well why not

got 68 emails wow
that weill take me ages to raed them all now
take care  love Carol xxxx