[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide C4îhat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 22:06:21 +0100

HI Clare.

i'm glad you enjoyed your chill-out day and your tea especially that yummy airo
moose and the twirls your Mum and DAd brought you back from their holiday so
yummy. Oh yes I did think of you when i got those chocolate orange sponge like
Senn and you I love things like lemon cake and lemon pancakes to but chocolate
always comes first that's for sure. I hope you enjoy your chill-out tomorrow
and the yummy chippy of course and that much needed medicine. OH I will also be
looking out for those chocolate crepes that's what they call pancakes in France
I love them. OH dear miss piggy boots won't be happy all this talk of pancakes
hahaha. Its so long since I remember popcorn in the microwave my parents used
to do it and i loved listening to it pop. We used to put hot caramel sauce over
it to. OH I'd love to try Turkish food as well. Well we're down to the final 3
now on Bb and Jedward are still in the house yea. I just hope Kerrie CAtona
doesn't win she's a nut case I was never that keen on her. its just come on and
Brian said the phone lines close for good in 4 minutes its getting exciting now.

Well take care.

Love Sarah xxxx