[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide C4îhat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:46:58 +0100

Hi Clare.

Oh I know time goes so fast and its hard to believe a week has gone already
since you were getting settled at Auntie Purls and your folks were just
settling in to their caravan and exploring the place. I'm glad you're enjoying
your much needed chill-out and have just been clubbing the chocolate kind of
course with a good old cuppa and soon it will be time for your chippy. OH I
knew I'd seen both those hugging things some-where before but couldn't remember
which list it was on I've got a memory like a civ but glad you reminded me it
was you who sent it from Mamma's corner which I know you've talked about
before. Like you say its always good reading things again and I love hugging
you all if not in person by email the next best thing and I especially want to
hug Jamie loads and all those soft pinchable cheeks always so lovely and
smooth.  OH I know its great that BB is starting the day after the celebrity
one so I won't get withdrawal symptons before its on again.  Shame I haven't
found any more fans on here yet but I think some-one sent an email a while ago
about a list for BB fans so I'll have a look at that for sure.  Well Geoff
popped in for a quick cuppa he always keeps an eye on me his wife Sue never
bothered with me these days and I think he even feels she has no time for him
either its such a shame but I hope they work things out. He's like a Dad and
she I used to think was like a Mum until the last few months. Its lovely to
have Mums on here like lovely Vanessa as well as lots of other lovely brothers
and sisters. After Geoff left I played the melodica for a while and will now
have time for a quick shower before the big soap marathon starts.

I hope you enjoy a chocolate filled evening to as I know I will.

Take care and speak to you soon.

Lots of love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxx