[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide ChØÝat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 22:44:41 +0100

HI Clare.

OH yes we are psychic for sure as you had sausage with your chips and I had
sausage pasta we all love our sausages for sure oops that's making me think
naughty again hahaha. OH memories like when you met Anmdy after the concert
will always be there these are things we will always treasure. I'm glad you
enjoyed your chocolate buttons with the soaps to as well as your airo moose
after the chippy I love buttons and I love those Cadberries nibbles which are
like buttons with caramel in the centre they're so yummy.  Well I'm sure we'll
all enjoy our chill-out tomorrow.

I know you will soon be in the land of nod with your book I won't be for a
couple of hours yet once I've said goodnight to my beloved.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxx