[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:30:13 +0100

HI Carol.

Tha'ts nice you will have your carer tomorrow. I knew you would like that and
it would make you smile because of what Andy said. oH he would be in his
eliment at that hotel you mentioned with the Tennis court and they have the
ballroom where Clare and Ray could show us all the ropes.  Talking of that neck
of the woods its so sad that manner house closed I ws talking last week about
cookery courses I think that was one of the many things they did there and
right now I@m really craving for the sea I've been away from it for far to long
and want to make the most of what's left of summer. Gordon said he'd love to
take me some-where hot and sunny and walk by the sea and go on boat ride and
eat chips and ice-cream on the pia. Not from the same bag of course hahahaa.
Going to a barbecue tonight.

Take care.

Love Sarah and Gordon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx