[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My day.

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:32:33 +0100

Good evening sir malcolm
Oh your so funny woman mad sex on the brain hahahehehehehe

oh wow your day in day centre sounded nice loved your dinner there that young
girl maggie sounded nice
oops dangerous there her wearing mini skirt hahahehehehehe she needs to be
warned now
Oh yes you asked me question
Yes it that deafblind centre that me and elaine went to years ago
well its been modernised now wow great elaine is sick now she lives too far now
near wigan
so she can't come now oh dear not good nobody can pick her up as our mini bus
driver told she is out of the boundery
way out actually Right take care

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/10/2011 16:47
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] My day.

Good afternoon all. Well got up this morning and got myself ready to face the
day. Bus came as usual and on I got. Gave the girls their morning kiss as they
seem to expect it these days, they complain if they don't  get one. So, a man
has to do what a man has to do. Hehehehe. Arrived at club and in I went to be
greeted with my cup of tea. Shaken not stird. Ilien  on my left and the new
lovely Maggie on my right. Now I must tell you about Maggie. She is a student
aged nineteen, Studying to be a social worker. She is nice and slim, and wears
mini skirts and black boots, and she  is assigned to look after me. Lovely. She
helps me with the bingo and quiz game and anything else I require. Wi went on
the computer. I was showing her how guide works and looking on the Internet to
find her something on how to learn Braille. We found it and she was very
pleased. In return I am going to teach her about life. Hehehe  She brought me
my dinner, which was mash, roast, mushy peas and boiled ham. very nice. Then
she brought my cup of tea. What a lovely girl. If only she was fifty years
older. Hehehehe. I think she shed a little tear when I had to go. Boo hoo. Wave
wave.
Then I came home and made a pot of coffee and fussed my Casper the cat. Then
with him on my knee I settled down to do these emails. That's my day up to now.

love Malcolm. xxx

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,