[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Piglets

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:25:45 +0100

Well malcolm
How i know my pigglets from one to another the girls all wear knickers and my
boy pigglets wear boxer shorts hahahehehehehehe
Satified now

My lovely 6 baby pigglets all wait in one room when bathing one and shampooing
it you wanted to know How I know if i have bathed it well can tell because they
all stink
so putting one in bath in lavendar bubble bath smell gorgeous
they are waiting for there tea now in there high chairs in my kitchen of egg
bacon and sausages  then they all watch tv they all love corrie
hahahehehehehehe
Love crazy mummy miss piggy who is never with it carol x.x.x.x.