[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 23:01:23 +0100

Good evening phylli s
Just come off phone my best friend talking to me
we always have a nice chat
Oh phyllis that cussion for our Julie 50th next year eill look lovely purple is
a lovely colour i believe

Is the writing going to be a different colur
posted your big ball of fawn wool today let me know when you get it
Phyllis that is lovely you went to joe's house and little lewis went on slide
ah nice
glad you have got the cussion ready for our julie my sister
Not telling her as its a nice surprised for her 50th birthday for next year .
Guess what!
its raining now can you believe that typical .
Take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x..