[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat]

  • From: "Jenny Coupe" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Connie Apletree" <c.apletree@xxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 14:12:00 -0000

Hi Connie,
Essex girl how many tattoos do you have ?
Welcome, live in the north London borough of Barnet, and have been a member of
this group for a few years, I like to talk about the books we listen to and
enjoy or not.!
Whilst having sight loss is the most frustrating thing that can happen,we are
lucky to be in the technology age, although at  times  we all call our computer
very naughty names we love them dearly .
One small tip, if you go away on holiday ask Sarah, in the office, to take you
off the chat line for the duration, unless you have  a lot of time.
Jenny C