[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat]

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 23:55:35 +0100

HI Malcolm.

OH yoru walk sounded so lovely. Those kind of places gardens and waterfalls and
birds singing remind me so much of my lovely friend Gordon the one I hope I can
call more than a friend one of these days he sings about thiese things in his
songs and they  make me feel so romantic and so does the seaside. I can imagine
you finding Carol hiding under the table in the cafe hahaha hope she wasn't to
disappointed. oH like Clare I also love tea and don't like coffee I never liked
the taste of it really.  Your breakfast sounded so yummy though. It would be
great if you had help so you could get out more I know you love to get out.

Well take care and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxx