[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat]

  • From: "Sara" <e-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guidguide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:58:19 -0000

Hi Everyone,

The snow is all gone now from where I live, thank goodness.  I get really fed
up when it is deep, because I cannot tell where the pavement is and where the
road is, as it all feels the same, so I cannot go outside very much.  I also
have poor balance, so that's tricky as well.

One funny story I have about school is when I did my last Christmas play.  It
was Jack And The Beanstalk.  I played the giant, which is quite apt for me, as
I was a little on the large side, as I am now.  I had to wear a Man's
tracksuit, which was padded out with these big sheets of foam, men's size 11
moon boots, and a huge hat which they used a belt or something to keep it on my
head.  You can imagine what I looked like as I went on stage.  Well everyone
laughed, probably because I looked very funny.  I still remember it almost 20
years later.

Bye for now.

From Sara