[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat]

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 00:39:49 +0100

HI malcolm.

I'm so glad you had a good day. The things you do to get female attention I
don't know hahaha.  OK talk to me so I know you're not on conscious? oh dear I
can't hear you lets just check if yo're breathing. OH dear oh dear I'll give
you 20 chest presses if that's waht they're called and then give you mouth to
mouth. Not any time to waste with a life to save. Ok 1 2 3 4  5 I'll keep going
don't worry we'll have you right as rain in no time. OK I'm breathing in to
your mouth. Wow that was quick as if by magic you're resussateted. There we go
that's how its done haven't forgotten all that first aid training after all.
Take care and keep smiling.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx