[guide.chat] In Reply To: Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:26:13 -0000

Hi pumkin darling. Like you waiting for phone call. Was hoping to go to travel
agents today to see about booking tickets for America.

Look at that airoplain up there Carol. Haahaahaa, I've just put a snow ball
down in to your knickers. Have a melting time. heeheehee. I'm going back into
hiding now. Senn want tell you where I am. heeheehee.

love Malcolm.

hi husband to be hahahahahaha so your still around good
ar you not going out today with kath?

still waiting for phone call from julia

hey you now look here you
that snowball was big and hit me right in middle of my nose

just watch it ok

must go phone is ringing
love carol xxxx