[guide.chat] In Reply To: Malcolm.

  • From: "John Keel" <j.keel1428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "chat forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 11:02:01 -0000

Hi Jim, You are obviously one of us. Until recently, I had a very nice 25 year
old single malt which was given to me by one of our residents. It was only 13
years old when he got it but because of health problems he can't drink anymore
but kept it nevertheless. I am trying to remember the name, but my memory fails
me at present. What I do remember is that it had the royal coat of arms on it.
The name will probably come back once I have sent this email. John