[guide.chat] In Reply To: Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:26:39 -0000

No Senn, I am a perfect gentleman to be honest. The latter doesn't apply   And
I would bring plenty of choclates with nuts. So can I come now. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

Come on now Malcolm, you know its all a dream, you would like to think all that
happened but its all fantasy. haha.
I don't think I would get much out of kermit, he's only a stuffed toy. hahaha.
You can only come and watch the horror films with me if you bring lots of
chocolates with nuts in and also if you behave! haha.
I know the latter is impossible! hahaha.
Oh well, will have to watch them all alone. haha.
Senn.