[guide.chat] In Reply To: Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 23:21:05 -0000

Well Carol, what can I say. My own rubber dolley . Will she walk and talk when
I take her out. heeheehee

That's funny Carol. I got you a rubber man. he's got big er  er. muscials and a
very big  er . what do you call it a very big thingy, you no . OH  I know, a
very big nose. He's very good at sniffing out food and chocolate. You can play
with him and what ever tickles your fancy. You know, play cards and that.
heeheehee

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi sweet boy

ah nice you took casba to vet brilliant
didn't know cats have the flue jab too
wehn you said you took him for injection
that is good he was good and stayed in cat box glad you did nice shopping
aftwards too well done yes all busy lately
i get very busy in december
cool yea
wow never ending cards writing didn't realise i had such load of friends
wow extra for me this year now in church
still like to put donation in the tray every week
has cath written all your christmas cards out now malcolm?

is my present 42 inch screen tv this year hahahahahahahaha only the link van
you hired for me last year couldn't get your massive present in my doors that
is how big it was hahahahahahaha

hey malcolm
i got you a 7 foot big blown up rubber doll with just bra and knickers on for
you to sit on your couch on christmas day and take it to bed too
no before you ask
it can't burst weith casba's claus because had it specially made for you
special strong rubber doll
i have wrapped her up in loads of christmas paper and used my altimate pro to
draw lines on her forhead to look like she got wrinkles on her

she is in nice big box now already to post to your house by royal mail
even put engagement ring on her finger so wehn you take her to all your clubs
you can pretend to be engaged
so used my altimate pro again to draw ring on her finger
push punch holes in her mouth to give her air to breathe
if you sit her down on back seat of caths car make sure you have yur disabled
badge in window

don't want the traffic wardens trying it on with her now
do we?hahahahahahahahaha

good luck wehn she arrives next week
paying special delivery too to make sure
she arives on yur door step so be gentle with her ok malcolm
love carol xxxx

when she