[guide.chat] Catching up

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:22:56 -0000

Good afternoon all. I'm so happy all had a good weekend as I did. Carol, I'm so
happy you had such a lovely time with your Stella and got your Christmas
shopping and your meal out so yummy. It's even better that you were able to
stay at Stella's the night. Lynn, I'm so happy you had a lovely weekend too and
you got that all important chocolate fix in cafe with that yummy hot chocolate
and brownie. Glad you enjoyed the x factor as I did but I agree with you and
Carol, Frankie should have been out but I'm just so happy Johnny has gone at
last. It wasn't good the risk had to go though as they very good so that was a
shocking result. I'm sure Malcolm's Casper can sing better than Frankie haha.
Let's hope he will be out next week. I enjoyed Downton too even to but yes it
was so emotional and very sad but a very good ending. Lynn, how cool you are
getting the DVD. We can all look forward to the Christmas special now and of
course a new series next year. Yes fireworks are a pain for sure especially for
animals. Luckily we didn't get that many here. OH Carol, I'm certainly going to
put the fifth album dreamboats and petticoats on my Christmas list as I have
all the others how cool. Phyllis, I'm so happy you had a good weekend too. I
hope the quiz went well last night. It's such lovely news the girls have moved
out and you are now enjoying some much needed peace, smiles. Glad the rugs are
coming on so well. I can't wait now to get the orders in for our little Jamie
and Meghan. Something for you in the new year.. June, I'm glad you had a good
weekend too and your dinner so yummy even though the trifle didn't turn out
good. Vanessa, it was so good to hear your news of last week as always and I
hope this week goes just as well. I had a good chill out weekend with my
medicine. I had chocolate cake in the afternoons and I had one of those flake
desserts on Saturday night after my chicken pie from Greg's. I have also
finished the Thorntons truffles. Last night I had a caramel nibbles dessert
they so yummy too. Caramel nibbles are chocolate buttons with caramel in. I had
cheese on toast last night for my snack. I'm now on a quiet week as no blind
clubs but I have dance tomorrow. I just listened to land girls it's very good
and it has audio description so ideal. I listened to Susan Boyle on Friday
night after Corrie very good. I don't listen to songs of praise. I had computer
problems yesterday all afternoon it kept saying sorry can't connect to email
server check pop settings user name and password and try again. oh what a pain
it went on for ages. Carol I now know how you feel it's so frustrating when
that happens for sure. I hope all have a good week. Love Clare