[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] What a fantastic Saturday I had

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:48:01 -0000

Hi there Carol,
oh, I know, its sad when our favourite programmes finish, you don't know if
there will be another series.
Now that your programme is finished, you can spend more time with the piglets.
smiles
Glad you enjoyed your stew, sounds yummy.
I had spring rolls with veg rice. yummy.
Hope your morning in town went okay.
It wasn't very nice last night, it was cold and damp.
Its been dry today.
Been catching up on a few jobs today and have just got my e mails.
Had no post today.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.