[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] guide.chat - weekend

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lyn Rudge" <b00kworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:54:11 -0000

Hi Lynn and all of you
I too had a good weekend. I had a friend to visit us on Saturday, and I cooked
dinner for her. We had plenty of laughs, and she gave us some cutlery.  and
crockery. We had stew followed by trifle, though I must confess the trifle
wasn't home-made, it was a bought one from the supermarket.
On Sunday we went to the british legion during the evening. We had a quiet day
during the day.
There is my weekend.
Hope everyone had a good weekend.
from June.