[guide.chat] guide.chat - weekend

  • From: "Lyn Rudge" <b00kworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:45:49 -0000

Hi All,

Its good to hear all about your weekend and I am glad to see that you have all
had a relaxing time on the whole.

Carol, I am glad you enjoyed your day on Saturday with Stella and thanks for
telling me the names of your piglets.  That's a great idea giving them Corrie
names.

I had a fairly quiet weekend.  On Saturday morning, I went shopping and got my
chocolate fix at the cafe.  I had a hot chocolate and a chocolate brownie which
was lovely.  In the afternoon, I caught up with emails and a friend came round
for a chat and, in the evening, I watched TV with my Mum.  We watched Strictly
and the Ex Factor.  I thought the Risk were really good and its a shame they
are not in the competition now.  Carol, I agree with you, Frankie should have
been the one to go.  He can't sing and I don't like his attitude so think I
will go up there and evict him ha ha!  I thought Craig and Marcus were the best
and hope one of them wins.

Javine was not too bad during the fireworks as we kept her in the lounge with
the telly on but someone decided to let a firework off at 2.30 yesterday
morning which woke us so I had Javine and one of my cats on the bed for the
rest of the night.

Yesterday morning, I went to church and, in the afternoon, our neighbour came
in with her baby so we just spent time playing with her and, in the evening, we
watched the Strictly results and the Ex Factor results and Downton Abbey.  I
thought Downton ended really good and,. I must admit, I didn't want it to end
but have ordered series 2 on DVD from Amazon so it should come soon and I'm
going to pre order the Christmas Special so will have that to look forward to.

I also watched Songs of Praise which I really enjoyed and, Leslie, it would be
great to have a link to a christian radio station.  I sometimes listen to
Premier and UCB but am always interested to hear about more.

I am at work this afternoon so will enjoy that as I have to phone people up for
a chat and to see how they are so that suits me as I love chatting to people.

Well, that's about all from me.  Hope you are all keeping well.

bye for now,

Lynn