[guide.chat] I'm a celebrity is back

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:30:07 -0000

here we go again tv fans, the new series of I'm a celebrity get me out of here
starts this Sunday evening at 9pm, will it measure up to fill the Downtton
slot, as usual we won't be watching it, we don't find any of these reality
shows interesting, don't want to sit by the tv every evening but that's only
our opinion, do appreciate that most of you like these programmes but never
watched them when had sight so not going to start now ha ha, keep you posted
with any more tv fun, Vanessa x x