[guide.chat] Catching up

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:34:16 -0000

Good evening all. I have certainly had my work cut out going through all these
emails but lovely to hear everyone's chatter of course as always. Carol, it's
so lovely having you back with us we certainly making up for lost time now.
Well yes I have heard about HMV closing it's not good but Thanks Stephen for
their website. Yes our Peacocks in Grantham is also closing as is Bob Marsh oh
dear not good. Cathie, We love slow cookers they are ideal. My mum has one and
we love the mince she cooks in it and the yummy stews. It's also ideal as it
can be left cooking all day even when we are out so it's all ready for us when
we get back. June, I hope you enjoy that yummy turkey casserole just my thing.
My mum also has a George Foreman grill it's ideal. Malcolm, how cool you know
Peter Wilkins that really is amazing it's certainly a small world. Oh Carol,
that egg boiler Elaine gave you sounds so cool just my thing. I love boiled
eggs. I like them runny so I can dip my toast or bread soldiers in. I also love
fried eggs and like them runny too so can dip my fried bread and also love to
dip chips in them too. I love ham, egg and chips. Oh Carol, that will be ideal
you having proper roast dinners cooked by Julia in your new cooker when you get
it not bad going. You can't beat home made always the best. It's cold here I
don't like the cold either but luckily it's not snowing yet. Hope it stays away
at least till I get back from dance tomorrow. I'm also lucky all my clubs and
dance are indoors. Love Clare