[gtk-server] Fedora Compile

  • From: "John Spikowski" <johnspikowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 04:11:02 -0800

I'm still trying to get a working gtk-server.so (for ScriptBasic) under
Fedora Core 4. I know my install is right because everything works fine
under Slackware.

The only thing that looks odd is the the GTK-Server "configure" script says
it's using a I686 GNU compiler. I'm running a Intel P4 so I'm wondering if
the configure script doesn't have or is not selecting a I386 processor
option.

As far as the compile goes, everything looks fine. (no errors)

I have tried both these command lines.

./configure --enable-scriptbasic

./configure --enable-scriptbasic --with-gtk2

GOAL: Build gtk-server.so for ScriptBasic that runs under Fedora Linux.

John