[gtk-server] Re: Fedora Compile

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:30:58 +0100

Hi John,

To see all options you can enter './configure --help'. The GTK-server specific
options indeed should be documented, I will do this for the next release.

Passing the host/build/cpu can be performed with the generic configure options
'--build' and '--host'. Please note that the GTK-server source code does not
take notice of any of these flags.

Peter

--
http://www.gtk-server.org