[gtk-server] Fedora Compile

  • From: "John Spikowski" <johnspikowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:49:56 -0800

This is what I'm seeing when running the "configure" script. I installed
Fedora Core 4. (everything option) I'm running a P4 1.8 ghz processor with 1
gig of system memory.

Note: Fedora is running in a Vmware 5.5.1 guest with XP as the host.

Configure Output:

Checking host system type... I686-pc-linux-gnu

Check build system type... I686-pc-linux-gnu

My gut feeling is this is a Fedora problem reporting the wrong processor
type (everything install option) when running the configure scripts. The FFI
configure script reported the same. I know there is i686 kernel modules
because when I went to update the system it ask if I wanted to update these
non-installed modules.

Is there a way to force the $host $host_type $host_cpu on the configure
comand line?