[gtk-server] Re: Fedora Compile

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:13:36 +0100

Yes. In this 'scriptbasic' subdirectory you'll also find a README. Make sure you
have actually compiled Scriptbasic, because the header files are generated
during execution of the compilescript './setup'.

To resume:

1) Put all Scriptbasic sources + headerfiles into the 'scriptbasic' subdirectory
2) ./configure --enable-scriptbasic --enable-glade --with-gtk2
3) make
4) make install

The resulting 'gtk-server.so' will be put into the 'scriptbasic' subdirectory.
Also you'll find a 'gtk.bas' include file here.

Peter

--
http://www.gtk-server.org