[gptalk] Re: USB DRIVE Problems winxp boot-->GPO settings?

  • From: "Piet Slaghekke" <pslaghekke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 18:58:54 -0400

Yeah, the only thing I can think of is that some process is trying to connect
with the usb drive upon boot.  A process that was not properly closed down
during system shutdown.

about removing all policies, (I set many)   IS there a way to back up my
settings, then removing the policies to see if this helps, and if not putting
the backed up settings back?

There is nothing special about the usb drive, just a 4 GiG PNY drive.