[gps-talkusers] what receivers are shipping?

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:56:36 -0700

I called today to check on the price of my upgrade if it doesn't come with the m-power, bt forgot to check on the types of receivers available. What ones are offered now and are they pretty easy to use and are they all bluetooth? I thought a long ttime ago I'd heard the earthmate is really simple to use, of course i'll use my wired megellan for a while if i have to, hopefully i could get the receiver later with a upgrade? anyone know? but wanted to know what goes out now with the softare. I'd just be glad to have software with maps! Mine doesn't which is a big reason why i never played much with it.