[gps-talkusers] Re: what receivers are shipping?

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:02:37 -0800

How much is the Receiver?

-----Original Message-----
From: gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Gammon
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 9:26 PM
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: what receivers are shipping?

If you bought from Sendero, then it's the Holux M-1000, a terrific receiver
with twice the battery life as the Holux 236, at around 17 hours, much
better acquisition time, and it will give you slower movement speeds as
well, like around 1 mph or so whereas the Holux 236 does not do that.  At
least mine never would.  So, it's the Holux M-1000, seems the best at this
time.