[gps-talkusers] Re: what receivers are shipping?

  • From: "J.J. Meddaugh" <jj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:03:34 -0500

Hello Tina. The current Bluetooth is the Holux M-1000. It's $99 on its own from Sendero, which includes a custom case and other accessories. You won't find it much cheaper with that case anywhere else online. Personally, in using the M-1000 I get WAAS and 10-15 foot accuracy just about anywhere I've gone.

No special configuration is required to use the unit.
HTH

J.J.
www.BlindBargains.com
Deals, news, and resources for the blind and visually impaired
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>