[gps-talkusers] user ppois

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:21:12 -0700

Do people find bus stops useful as pois? I've thought of making some. mostly bus stops right now because they can e hard to find also, a question on waypoints, do I have tohave a route created to use a waypoint? I was thinking of putting one a cross the street from where i get dropped off coming home from work because across the street they treat as a courtesy stop and of course no one says which side we are on, so I wanted to know if i can mark it not being in a route. i have been fine so far just tracking where the bus is going not being in a route. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>