[gps-talkusers] think it's working

  • From: tina and arnold <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:04:44 -0600

9:45 am
I think it works now.
I reloaaded the az map, I think part of the problem was that I'd downloaded that map thinking it was one of the free downloads. I haven't tried looking up the coffee place, they're local and far away, that much I know, and I don't have the street address or street name, perhaps the software didn't like that, but I found several coffee places near me anyway if I feel like going out for it. thanks for the help, I even found some places by work I didn't know were there so they may be new.