[gps-talkusers] Re: sense nav on my braille sense plus

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:56:11 +0100

John, you have my sympathy ...

Just get those dealers talking together. I know Sendero will help if they can and GW has a good reputation too, so write to all of them (maybe the same message) and get something moving.

All the best and let us know, please, when it's solved!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, July 28, 2008 6:51 PM (UK time), John Gallagher at john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi list
Wonder if anyone can explain the situation hear in the uk regarding
the sens nav on my braille sense plus.
I had a chat with my dealer who says as nothing has been signed
regarding licensing he cannot sell me the gps.
I tried to contct sendero without success.
I need a quote for the cost and access to work will pay for gps for
me but nobody seems to know a price.
I understand the bsp has just come out but surely we in the uk are
loosing out again.
the software is on the machine but I need a code to register it.
thanks.