[gps-talkusers] Re: sense nav on my braille sense plus

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:03:49 -0400

Hi John,
Raul answered your question on the GW-notetaker mailing list last
Friday.
We are not allowed to sell Sense Navigation outside of the US and
Canada.  As Sense Navigation is a GW Micro product and we are a
reseller of Sense Navigation We need to abide by the rules. (smile)
Your dealer may need to contact HIMS directly.
Chris
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:51:18 +0100, John Gallagher
<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi list
>Wonder if anyone can explain the situation hear in the uk regarding
>the sens nav on my braille sense plus.
>I had a chat with my dealer who says as nothing has been signed
>regarding licensing he cannot sell me the gps.
>I tried to contct sendero without success.
>I need a quote for the cost and access to work will pay for gps for
>me but nobody seems to know a price.
>I understand the bsp has just come out but surely we in the uk are
>loosing out again.
>the software is on the machine but I need a code to register it.
>thanks.
>

>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
>database 3303 (20080728) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, Braille Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID
Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx