[gps-talkusers] sense nav on my braille sense plus

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers-freelists.org" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:51:18 +0100

Hi list
Wonder if anyone can explain the situation hear in the uk regarding the sens nav on my braille sense plus. I had a chat with my dealer who says as nothing has been signed regarding licensing he cannot sell me the gps.
I tried to contct sendero without success.
I need a quote for the cost and access to work will pay for gps for me but nobody seems to know a price. I understand the bsp has just come out but surely we in the uk are loosing out again.
the software is on the machine but I need a code to register it.
thanks.