[gps-talkusers] new user map problem

  • From: "Judy W" <judyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gps-Talkusers@Freelists. Org" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 08:38:15 -0500

Hi,

I live in Texas and when I got my machine, I used the Texas maps in the maps
folder to do a virtual look around.

Then, I went to file management and changed to the western maps on my
compact flash card. All went well and I was able to explore before my trip
to Washington.

The trouble started when I wanted to go back to maps folder and use my Texas
maps. I chose the compact flash card and chose maps, but my Texas maps won't
load. I still get more than 30 maps in the western part of the States. I can
change to the docs and other folders, but I can't access the eastern maps
either. I am stuck in the west. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Judy