[gps-talkusers] e: Re: e: Re: e: route question

  • From: HarwoodDean <dvharwood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 07:53:06 -0600

Chris,
this is Dean, and unfortunately I did do just that, but for some reason it still told me that it couldn't create the root. and the root was just from 4500 south and 1300 east to state street and 4400 south. and it said just that, and I checked my space on my flash drive and it still wouldn't do it so I called humanware and they told me that it might be damidged so I need to send it in unless you might have another sujesjen on how to do it