[gps-talkusers] Re: funny experience

  • From: debby phillips <semisweetdebby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 21:00:49 -0800

Hi John, a geocache is an item that has been hidden--could be a first aid kit, peanut butter jar, ammo box, that is hidden. You are given GPS coordinates to find the object. Then there is usually someplace either in the box, jar, or whatever, to log in that you have found the cache or sometimes you go back to their website and log in. The thing I forgot to tell everybody about the geo cache in the cemetery is that this place is supposed to be haunted. As soon as we got back to the pickup away from the cemetery, I never had another satellite or receiver issue. Lol. Maybe the ghosts were planing with my receiver? Lol. Debby and Cleo