[gps-talkusers] Re: funny experience

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:20:56 -0800

That's where there are targets with sometimes objects or landmarks as gps locations. You have to put the coordenate in your gps receiver and travel to that mystery location and leave something else or a note that you've been there for the next adventuror. I may have this a bit wrong but it's sort of this concept. Use google and it will probably explain better than I have. Bottom line, it's a hobby.

----- Original Message ----- From: "john Harden" <john.harden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>