[gps-talkusers] funny experience

  • From: debby phillips <semisweetdebby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 10:04:34 -0800

Good morning all. Yesterday Craig and I decided to look for some geocaches. We did the first one, with relative ease. It was quite fun. Then we went to do the second one. It was outside a cemetery. The strangest thing happened. I kept losing satellite connectionen IT was like somebody was turning on and off a switch. It was really strange. Then Craig read me some of the history of this particular cemetery. It's supposed to be haunted. The funny part was that once we got back to the pickup, I never lost satellites, or anything. Very interesting. Debby and Cleo