[gps-talkusers] Re: feeling free to wander

  • From: "alice dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:48:23 -0500

Hi, Mike,
Thanks for the info, but I'm a little confused. What kind of phone is the N 82, and are you running the Geo on some other phone, the HTC S740 Windows Smartphone? Is it possible to use only one phone for all of it? Oh, wait, isn't the phone that runs the KNFB reader the wrong kind of phone for the Geo? Are there various phones that run the KNFB reader? Do you have preferences?
Have I used up my allotted questions for the day? haha
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>