[gps-talkusers] Re: feeling free to wander

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 00:57:46 +0100

However, you only need the connectivity when you are doing translations from another language. Normal scanning does not require a connection. You can use WiFi for the language translation. I didn't realize that you couldn't use with other service providers. That doesn't make sense. Perhaps you mean that in the U.S. the N82 only works with AT&T and TMobile. In the UK the unlocked N82 can work with VodaPhone, Orange and others that are GSM providers.

Hi
No good for me then as I am in the UK!

Tony