[gps-talkusers] Re: feeling free to wander

  • From: tbrowngriffin@xxxxxxx
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:38:02 -0500

Hi Kim

thanks for that, unfortunatley I have just replaced my phone for a nokia N95
8GB, so won't be able to change it again for at least 18months, sounds a
fantastic bit of kit though, wonder what the uk price would be, maybe if I
start saving now by upgrade time i could be lucky! I;m still getting to grips
with a braillenote pk and gps!

Is the KNFB easy to use or does it take some getting used to?

thanks

Tony