[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: ew leather case

  • From: "alice dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:11:28 -0400

Ah, Kevin, you're a brave soul, a true scientist and experimenter! Nothing like good old empirical evidence to find out what happens if...

Thanks, and I'm so glad your card was not wiped out!
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Chao" <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "alice dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:16:16 -0400
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: ew leather case

This case for the PK sounds very nice indeed.  Someone asked a
while back,
though, if the magnetic closures have any negative effect on
storage cardsor
anything like that, you know, I guess rather like the way magnets
have a bad
effect on computers and should be kept away from them? Does
anyone know the
answer to this question? I don't ever remember seeing an
answer...
Thanks.
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx