[gps-talkusers] e: Re: ew leather case

  • From: Karen Bailey <karenb74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:59:36 -0400

That was an interesting question about the magnets, I never saw the answer to that one either. By the way, I have not had much chance to experiment with my gps, and had it since November. HAVE been tied up with my elderly mother's paperwork, but today took it out on a drive, in a car and it did great! So nice to know what I'm passing while being driven around the town. This is truly wonderful. Karen and Harpo with greater understanding now.