[gps-talkusers] Sendero Summer Highlights

  • From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 06:34:24 -0700

Be the first to see Sendero?s new developments, including Mobile Geo from Code Factory at an upcoming summer conference.

Davis, CA, July 1, 2008

Sendero traverses the globe to attend six conferences this summer. We kick off the tour with NFB in Dallas TX where Mike May speaks to the General session on July 4 followed by Vision 2008 in Montreal Canada where Mike is the keynote speaker. Then we go back to the states for ACB in Louisville KY. We next hop over the pond to Sight Village in Birmingham, England July 15 - 17. Then back to the U.S. for AER in Chicago IL July 23 ? 25 where Mike presents on Travel Tips and Tricks along with two colleagues. And finally, we will attend the World Blind Union Info Vision 08 in Geneva Switzerland August 21 - 23.

New Product Highlights

Sendero GPS expands to another platform with the upcoming release of Mobile Geo. Mobile Geo is a GPS navigation application for Windows Mobile-based Smartphones, Pocket PC phones and personal digital assistants (PDAs) to be released by Code Factory in a few months. Combine the power of Sendero GPS with the convenience of your Windows mobile device.

Along with Mobile Geo, Sendero will be providing a sneak preview of Sendero GPS features in the next version. Sendero now powers accessible GPS on 3 platforms as well as distributing one other. It is no longer a matter of ?should I have GPS?, it is a matter of, ?which GPS is appropriate.? To learn which GPS is right for you or your client, come to a show or go to <http://www.AccessibleGPS.com>http://www.AccessibleGPS.com for information and links to all accessible GPS products.

Sendero Group  - The GPS company
Distributors of the mPower, PK, Braille Sense, Voice Sense, VictorReader Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Moble Speak, Miniguide and i.d. Mate
Toll Free Phone: 1-888-757-6810